Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Food Papaya & Amla, our new way to nourish hungry hair. With 98% Natural Origin and 100% Vegan Blends, it is enriched with Super Food Extracts for Super Hair. This Ultimate blend of Repairing Papaya & Amla is a nourishing 3-in-1 hair mask treatment for Damaged Hair. 3 ways to enjoy Papaya Hair Food; as a Hot Oil Bath, as a Mask or as a Leave-in Cream.
- Ultra repairing 3-in-1 treatment for damaged hair
- Enriched with repairing papaya & amla
- 3 ways to enjoy it : Hot Oil Bath, Mask, Leave-in Cream
- Result: up to 50% of split ends appear reduced after first use
- 98% natural origin and biodegradable formula, 100% vegan and Silicone-free.
Usage of Ultra Doux Hair Food Papaya & Amla:
- As a hot oil bath: on dry hair, gently massage from root to tips to deeply nourish. Leave it 10-15mins then rinse out.
- As a mask: on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair feeling intensely nourished and beautifully shiny.
- As a leave-in: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair irresistibly soft and beautifully healthy.
Garnier is an international haircare and skincare brand with sub-brands in four categories and 7 areas of expertise. With products formulated to meet the needs of women everywhere in the world, they offer innovative, affordable care solutions.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.